This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.darpanjha.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1) What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2) What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3) The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4) How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
1) See what data we have about you if any.
2) Change/correct any data we have about you.
3) Have us delete any data we have about you.
4) Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This Site and all the materials available on the Site, and all related names, designs, marks and slogans, are the property of us and/or our affiliates, collaborators, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
The Site is provided solely for your personal non-commercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.